Financial Aid Nights/Paying for College events
No matter what college you plan to attend, come to a presentation to hear your options for paying for college. Get tips for obtaining maximum financial aid, including loans, grants and scholarships, from the financial services staff at St. Clair County Community College.
- Tuesday, Feb. 3, 6 p.m. – Memphis High School
- Wednesday, Feb. 4, 6:30 p.m. – Capac High School
- Thursday, Feb. 5, 7 p.m. –- Sanilac Career Center
- Monday, Feb. 9, 6:30 p.m. – Port Huron High School
- Monday, Feb. 9, 6:30 p.m. – Port Huron Northern High School
- Tuesday, Feb. 10, 6:30 p.m. – East China Administration Building
- Wednesday, Feb. 18, 5 p.m. – Algonac High School
College Goal Sunday
St. Clair County Community College will be a host site for College Goal Sunday where volunteers will be available to help families file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Date: February 8, 2015
Time: 2 – 4 p.m.
St. Clair County Community College
Citizens First M-TEC Building
323 Erie St., Port Huron, MI 48061
Michigan College Goal Sunday website
Oakland University - Macomb
Staff at the OU Anton Frankel Center in Mt. Clemens are offering FAFSA Workshops on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning on January 26th and ending February 16th. Parents and 12th gade students are encouraged to attend to receive assistance in filing the FAFSA.
Click here for more information and directions to campus. Click here to schedule an appointment online.
The Anton Frankel Center is located at 20 South Main Street, Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
ACT Prep workshop registration is now open
ACT Prep Workshops are being offered in 2015 in the M-TEC building at St. Clair County Community College in downtown Port Huron.
- Jan. 24
- Jan. 31
- Feb. 7
- Feb. 14
Each session will run from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Click here